Headquartered in Aberdeen, MRDS are recognised as “Leaders in Service” for oilfield, marine and drilling equipment, maintenance and repair work scopes. With in-house engineering capabilities and experienced field service technicians, the company has the ability to deliver services on a global scale.
With continued growth, MRDS require an experienced Quality Manager to join the team in a newly created role.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following attributes:
- Proven experience at Quality Manager/Supervisor level
- Track record in a SME within the oilfield service industry
- Be accountable for all quality policies, procedures, systems and practices
- Vision to improve, streamline, implement and manage quality policies and systems
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills
- Ability to project manage and multi-task
- Responsible for business improvement through quality management and instil best practice
- Support the General Manager
To apply, please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org