Due to continued growth, MRDS® are looking for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join our workshop team. Previous experience with repair and servicing of Mechanical Drilling equipment, including but not limited to, Top Drives, Mud Pumps and Drawworks would be an advantage.
- Carry out strip, clean and inspection of Drilling Equipment within a workshop environment.
- Utilise measuring equipment, including micrometres and Vernier’s.
- Completion of job documentation and inspection reports.
- Carry out Function Tests on equipment.
- Maintain housekeeping standards within the workshop and yard.
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks on workshop equipment.
- Previous experience working on Drilling equipment. (Advantage)
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical / hydraulic problems utilizing troubleshooting tools.
- Previous experience in hydraulics or electrical engineering. (Advantage)
- Time served technician with HNC or services equivalent.