MRDS® are looking for an experienced Finance Director to join our team. Previous experience in a director role is essential.
- To develop and maintain management accounting and information systems in accordance with the company’s requirements and to ensure that all statutory obligations for accounting requirements are met.
- To ensure effective cost control and recovery measures are implemented and maintained throughout the business.
- To ensure robust monitoring and reporting of workflow commercial performance and overall company performance is implemented and maintained.
- To ensure adequate Business funding is sourced and maintained into and through growth periods into the International marketplace.
- Prepare and co-ordinate Budget and Forecasts for the business.
- Manage and report on Monthly performance and cashflows.
- Monitor and comment on the group’s performance against budget.
- Develop and maintain job reports on cost performances against plan/contract are provided and maintained as required.
- Monitor performance against the business plan and budget, identify variation and take action to highlight and resolve unsatisfactory performance where necessary.
To apply for this position please email your CV along with a covering letter to the following address: VFD@mrds-group.com
Closing date Monday 31st August